Monday 2 September 2013

Getting Your Rocks Off on Samui


When it comes to great ‘sights’, the island of Koh Samui is a little lacking. Day-tripper ‘must sees’ include the Big Buddha on the northern tip of the island, a mummified monk wearing Ray-Bans, a view from a mountain in the middle of the island, and Chaweng Beach. Not exactly sights to blow your mind, right?

But I copped more than I bargained for on a recent whistle-stop circumnavigation of the island. An eyeful in fact.

Yes, Koh Samui’s most dubious attraction is a pair or erotic rocks. A fat old willy and a corresponding vajayjay, within metres of each other. Truly. People actually come to gawk at these, and to take photos (you can guess the artfully framed pics: sitting on the giant cock, touching it, putting it in one's mouth - talk about being desperate for titillation!)



Sorry, Mr Kee Hua Chee - I couldn't resist using your photo!

The rocks are formally known as The Grandmother Rock (Hin Yai) and Grandfather Rock (Hin Ta) - rather creepy, as I don’t like to think of old people’s bits being on display. Poor old grandma has a constant barrage of waves breaking into her privates, while grandpop ... well, let's just say it's not the most flattering depiction. Rock hard though, gotta hand it to him...

gross...

Nature ... she's a cruel bitch. But hey - whatever gets your rocks off...

(in case you’re wondering, these uncredited pics are nabbed off the internet - I couldn’t bring myself to take my own shots!)

4 comments:

  1. A lot lately with my father so hopefully this will get him to see my point of view. I simply couldn’t leave your website before asking suggestions for Koh Samui long term rentals. Fingers crossed!
    http://justsamui.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I simply want to say I am just beginner to blogs and truly enjoyed this blog. Probably I’m want to bookmark your blog . You really come with fantastic articles. Thank you for sharing your webpage.
    http://www.greenleaf-automation.com |

    http://www.monitoranycomputer.com |

    www.tourbystudent.com |

    sddollhouse.com |

    hospitality-cushion |

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that’s the way I always wanted to come over such a wonderful platform where I could satisfy myself regarding my issues. I found answers of all most of my check list I prepared after having a lot of confusion. Great job.zwangerschapscursus amsterdam zuid

    ReplyDelete